1. All engines and transmissions are tested inspected and cleaned before they are shipped. This process may take a day or two at most and ensures that you get a good working part the first time.
2. Shipping time is usually between 3-5 business days after the part ships. We take our customers time very seriously and work to make every order arrive as quickly as possible. Please take into account your part must be clean and tested before it ships, and you will be kept up to date as to the shipping time and tracking number as soon as we get it in.
3. Tracking- Because we must wait for the trucks to pick up your order, then go back to their warehouses and fill the truck up the rest of the way, tracking usually takes a few days before it is active. Just because you don’t have a tracking number yet does not mean the order isn’t being worked and on its way to you. The shipping companies won’t give us an active tracking number until the truck is leaving their warehouse and has been scanned in. Usually, by this time the part has been cleaned tested and picked up from our warehouse by the shipper.
4. An estimated shipping date will be given to you at the time of sale, this is an estimate and not meant to be the exact date and as soon as we get an active tracking number you will know exactly when to expect the part.
1. Payment can be made in a variety of ways. Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and AMEX are all accepted. You may also pay by bank wire transfer, money gram or western union.
2. Processing, most companies will charge you a processing fee up front or add it to the total price. At Wholesale Engines direct we charge a flat rate of 3 percent processing up to 150$, we do not try to hide this fee as if you request a refund the refund will be minus the processing fee, and we strive to be as honest and upfront as possible in every aspect of our business.
3. Any part can be returned at any time for a refund. We reserve the right to repair, replace, or refund. If a refund is requested during the warranty period and there is a mechanical fault a full refund will be issued. If, however, you request a refund without any mechanical issues your refund will be minus shipping costs and 25% restock. As long as we can repair or replace a part during the warranty period you will not be responsible for the shipping cost at all.
Terms and conditions
Terms and Conditions Must Read
1.Wholesale Engines Direct terms and conditions are simple and straight forward. Easy to follow and important in making sure your warranty is valid.
2. All Used parts come with a standard 180-day warranty. For a return of part, if there is a mechanical failure or an incorrect part is shipped we pay all shipping back to us and the shipping to send another part to you. We reserve the right to repair or replace a part. If we cannot get another part to you, or if you were not satisfied with the service you can request a refund at any time. If an order is canceled and the part has shipped your refund will be minus shipping and 25 percent restock. If the part is returned and no replacement is needed or wanted, then shipping and processing and restock also apply. As long as we can repair or replace the part you do not have to pay shipping costs or replacement costs. Used engines must have a new water pump installed to validate the warranty. Used engines are sold as a long block assembly nothing else is warrantied besides the long block (heads block all internals) unless the
salesman says otherwise. If applicable transmissions must have a filter replaced, and have a transmission flush done prior to installation, A new transmission cooler must be installed where it applies. All Receipts must be printed and time stamped. No hand-written Receipts accepted.
3. You can cancel an order at any time, for any reason, and as long as the part has not shipped you will receive a full refund. If, however, you cancel an order while in mid shipment, or for any other reason that does not directly relate to a failure of the part you will be refunded minus shipping and restock.
4. All new or remanufactured engines come with a full gasket kit, with timing and the water pump installed where applicable. Just like with a used engine a new water pump must be installed. Transmissions that are new or remanufactured need only a new filter (when called for) and new fluid. All receipts will be needed if there is a warranty claim.
5. Wholesale engines direct, at is its option, can either choose to repair or replace the defective unit. No warranty is covered on any attached accessories and parts such as manifolds, carburetor, distributor, alternator, starter, water pump, thermostat, clutch, flywheel, timing belt of a belt-driving engine and all seals etc. Used Transmissions: Electrical switches, wiring system, shifting linkage and torque converter are not guaranteed. Unless otherwise specified.
6. Used Modules are guaranteed to be correct as ordered and only have a 30-day replacement warranty. We strongly advise against putting a used module in your vehicle, as sometimes with electronic problems using a used part might make things worse. Programming is not guaranteed on used module, but it is guaranteed that the module is unlocked and can be programmed at a dealer, or with the correct programming tool.
7. Due to the materials and composition of power train (engine, transmission, transfer case) components, we do not warranty against surface rust that may accrue over time, as long as it does not affect the overall performance of the product sold. There is reasonable expectation that surface rust will form no matter if the product is stored on a shelf or left in the donor vehicle until the time of sale.
8.Installation of engine requires tune-up including, but not limited to: plugs, ignition wires, timing belts, etc.
9. Engines are left as complete as possible for the convenience of the installer. This warranty does not cover attached items and accessories such as (and not limited to) water pump, fuel pump, throttle body, coils, distributor, etc. It covers the long block assembly unless otherwise stated on your receipt.
10. ABSOLUTELY NO LABOR PAID ON REPLACED ITEMS.
11. IMPROPER INSTALLATION WILL VOID WARRANTY.
12. All warranties will be void if defective part is removed from vehicle without Wholesale Engines Direct authorization.
13. If there is a problem with an engine or transmission that causes the customer to question if the engine or transmission is good and they install it anyways without contacting Wholesale Engines Direct. Warranty is void. For example, black transmission fluid, broken or otherwise damaged parts, metal in the oil pans of transmissions or engines, engine not being able to be turned. If anyone of these things and other damage not listed here is present in your engine or transmission, and you install it anyways without contacting Wholesale Engines Direct then your warranty is void as we cannot be sure that damage was not due to customer error.
14. All parts must be installed within 30 days of purchase and receipts must be kept and time stamped within 30 days of the customer receiving their part. If more time is needed call and speak to your salesman about extending your install time, we are always willing to work with if possible, if part is not installed within 30 days or if the receipts are not time stamped within 30 days and more time has not been requested, your warranty is void.
15. Core returns. Cores must be rebuildable if a core is returned and it cannot be rebuilt then core deposit is nonrefundable. If you do not let us pick a core up within 30 days, we will void the warranty and attempt to charge the customer the full price of the core. All core charges are explained when the part is bought. If no core is discussed, then core does not need to be returned.
16. Rotary engines with turbo are sold as is with a startup warranty only, after engine is received and installed the warranty period ends. As is warranties only apply to certain engines and will be listed on the receipt.
We at Wholesale engines direct understand that shipping time is one of the most important things to our customers. On almost any part used, new, or remanufactured shipping time is in between 3-5 days in the continental U.S.
Sometimes shipping may take longer, mostly on some remanufactured parts such as engines, and transmissions. If your part is going to take longer than 3-5 business days, we will let you know at the time of sale. Having parts available is an important guideline for us, so we can get the part out as quickly as possible to you the customer and we will work with customers in whatever way needed to get them the best part for the best price quicker than any comparable competition.